Spiuk PROFIT-MC MTB Shoes
The PROFIT Spiuk Line is the result of an exhaustive process of joint development between our researchers and professional athletes. Tested by independent organizations that provide the athlete with a competitive advantage for expert users who seek maximum benefits.
Spiuk PROFIT-MC Shoes
Optimum transmission of energy, comfort and safety are the three qualities where PROFIT reveals its full potential. K3 carbon fiber provides extraordinary rigidity and lightness, making PROFIT-MC MTB one of the lightest shoes in its category. Its perforated cover allows perfect ventilation and has an IFS flexible internal structure that provides robustness and applies an optimal distribution of pressures throughout the foot wrap.
Spiuk PROFIT MTB Shoes
The two roulettes of the BOA IP1 bidirectional micrometric adjustment system offer the safety, precision and speed required by the most demanding use. The demands of the XCountry will not be an obstacle for the PROFIT MC, a shoe perfectly reinforced to face all the adversities offered by the terrain and the climate.
Spiuk PROFIT-MC MTB Shoes features
- Ergonomic design optimized for the XCountry
- Lightweight heavy duty roof with internal structure IFS (Inner Fitting Shell).
- Direct perspiration by drilling DSS (Drilling Shell System)
- Double roulette BOA IP1 with bi-directional millimeter adjustment.
- Plastic reinforcements in the areas of greatest friction.
- Includes stainless steel threaded studs for soft ground.
- K3 carbon fiber sole of extraordinary rigidity and lightness.
- Heel reinforcement that optimizes stability.
Unisex. MTB. High Level.
Pair Weight (Number 44): 670 g
Sizes (37 – 47)
Color 2019: Black
Spiuk PROFIT-MC MTB Shoes recommended for high / very high intensity activities.
This is also available in: Español (Spanish)