Spiuk PROFIT-RC Road Cycling Shoes
The PROFIT Spiuk is the result of an exhaustive process of joint development between our researchers and professional athletes. Tested by independent organizations that provide the athlete with a competitive advantage for expert users who seek maximum benefits.
Spiuk PROFIT-RC Road Shoes Carbon Sole
Optimum transmission of energy, comfort and safety are the three qualities where PROFIT-RC Shoes reveals its full potential. The carbon fiber of its RLX2 sole provides extraordinary rigidity and lightness. Its perforated cover allows perfect ventilation and has an IFS flexible internal structure that provides robustness and applies an optimal distribution of pressures throughout the foot wrap.
Spiuk PROFIT-RC Road Shoes
The two roulettes of the BOA IP1 bidirectional micrometric adjustment system offer the safety, precision and speed required by the most demanding use.
Spiuk PROFIT-RC Road Shoes features
- Ergonomic and aerodynamic design.
- Lightweight heavy duty roof with internal structure IFS (Inner Fitting Shell).
- Direct perspiration by drilling DSS (Drilling Shell System)
- Double roulette BOA IP1 with bi-directional millimeter adjustment.
- RLX2® carbon fiber sole of extraordinary rigidity and lightness. Interchangeable rear block.
- Heel reinforcement that optimizes stability.
- It includes two pairs of templates, one of them perforated.
Unisex. Road Cycling. High level. Competition. Professional use
Pair Weight (Number 44): 520 g
Colors 2019: White or Black
Spiuk PROFIT-RC Road Cycling Shoes Carbon Sole recommended for high / very high intensity activities.
This is also available in: Español (Spanish)